Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One year check up...

Today we went to the Doctor for Christians one year check up. He is doing wonderfully...He weighs 23.4#..and is 29" long. He had 2 shots and was a trooper about it, the tears dried up instantly as soon as I picked him up. We head to Akron tomorrow to see the International Adoption Doctor for his developmental testing. Joe and I think he is doing great, we give it a few more weeks and he will be walking. I did not take any pictures today so I am going to post a few more of his Birthday pictures..


Aunt Aimee I love playing with balloons...
Christian and his Great Grammie..
Uncle Kevin...
Nee-Nee and Papa...and Elmo...
Alex and Hailey I love the Weeble castle..Thanks..


1 comment:

Mindy said...

You got the hang of the picture posting I see! Cool. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it all and you are doing awesome! Love the b-day pics and seeing some of your family. I think it is so great that you have such a wonderful and supportive family like you do. Family is such a blessing.
See you tomorrow!
Hugs