Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun weekend...

Christian had a fun weekend...Friday Aunt Missy and Kirstin came to visit. Christian had fun with Kirstin. Aunt Missy brought up a kids bench for Christian. Daddy put it together on Sunday. We did not get any pictures yet but we promise Aunt Missy we will post some when we get them...Friday evening we went to Aunt Julie,Uncle Georges, and Amandas. Technically they are not Christians Aunt and Uncle but that is what Christian is going to call them. We had a cookout, and then at Amandas suggestion we went and had some ice cream..YUMMY !!!! Good idea Amanda. Saturday evening we went to visit Mindy, Kris, Alec, and Mikayla. Mikayla was adopted from Guatemala also. Her and Christian were in the same baby home. Her first birthday was on Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKAYLA !!! We had fun. Joe and Kris went golfing. Mindy and I just sat and chatted....Sunday we stayed home and spent Fathers day with just the three of us...

Aunt Missy, Christian and Kirstin...

Hey Kirstin those are my sunglasses...

What a beautiful young lady she is turning into...

I LOVE this picture !!!



Amanda and Christian...

Daddy why do you insist on putting these sunglasses on me ???

Amanda, Christian, Aunt Julie and Uncle George after enjoying ice cream...

Mom I really like this, why don't I have one ???
Joe playing the Birthday Elmo for Mikayla...
Here Christian you can have one of my cups...
Forget it...I want it back...
How adorable is she...






















2 comments:

Mindy said...

You have busy weekends like we do! Of course it doesn't help that we are together nearly every weekend either:-) We had a great time on Saturday too and we are looking forward to the next couple of weekends with you guys! Christian and Mikayla are always adorable together but I think Christian likes Alec the best and I am pretty sure that feeling is mutual.

Tell your sister HI and tell her thank you for the sweet comment...you are right...I am special Gina:-)

Bekah said...

I love his little dude shirt with the sunglasses. He is so adorable!