Friday, June 8, 2007

Lazy Friday...

We had a busy week so Christian and I just hung out around the house today. Joe got home late from work so I kept him awake until Daddy got home. It was wonderful to watch his face light up when Daddy walked in the door...
I'm so glad your home Daddy !!!!
Mommy I love when you tickle me..
Can I please get in here...Pretty please
I know I put that toy in here somewhere...
This is the I am up to NO GOOD face.....
Libby pay attention when I am talking to you...




3 comments:

Mindy said...

On the one picture of him laughing you can SEE his top two side teeth pushing through. He must be teething hard...poor thing! He is going to get them all at once!

Love the daddy kissing picture. That is just the BEST one. So adorable!!

Glad you didn't get hit buy a tornado tonight. If Joe would have been home he would have been chasing it down with the camera. LOL. And YUP...leave it to me to call when the weather gets hairy.

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

We are excited to come see you guys this weekend. I enjoy the pics and postings, please keep them up (though I understand if/when you start to fall behind... kids have that effect on... everything). Take care.

- Will

(No, I'm not signing "Will and Natalie". She has a computer, she can leave her own comment, thank you very much!)

Bekah said...

Hi Gina!!! Christian is precious! Love your blog! I look forward to watching him grow! Hope to see you all again someday soon!!!