Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First Post.....First Birthday.....

Ok...So this is my first time posting...I am so excited to have a blog. Thanks to a great friend Mindy I am able to do this. THANKS MINDY !!! Sunday was Christians first birthday. We were so happy that we have him home and were able to celebrate it with him. We had a little party and Christian had a blast. I was not really sure how he would react with the cake, but he really liked it. He had fun playing with his cousins Alex and Hailey....


This was the cake before he dug in....




I think I really like it...YUMMY !!!
OH Mom you have it on wrong....

5 comments:

Mindy said...

You did good! I am so glad that he had awesome 1st b-day. Love the cake pics....adorable! Can't wait to get together again...hope the appointment went well today and that he sleeps better tonight for you.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy birthday little guy! Izzy brought him a little gift to the zoo last week, but we heard he was sick. Hope he is doing better now and we hope to see you soon!
NiCole

Anonymous said...

To my sister who has waited so long to be a mom I can't beleive it is finally here. I havent seen you smile brighter or look happier than you do when I see you holding or looking at your son. You have been a great friend, sister and aunt and I know being a mom is going to be a walk in the park for you . I dont think anyone could love a child more than I know you love Christian so enjoy ever second you have because they go by really quick.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! i can't believe you did this. your really gettin the hang of this stuff.
sorry we couldn't stay longer, but i hope he had fun with it all.
happy birthday christian!!!
Love julie, george and amanda

Anonymous said...

He looks like an awesome little guy! I wish I could see you soon!
Enjoy every minute of it you two...it does go by really, really fast! Look at my 2!!!!!

Love ya and miss ya!
Sheri