Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pizza Pie !!!

Today Joe and I made Pizza. We have tried in the past few years to learn how to make our favorite foods that his Grandmas made while he was growing up. Before our wedding I learned how to make the homemade sauce my MIL made for Joe when he was at home. I married an Italian and he does not like sauce from a jar. Yesterday Joe decided he wanted his Grandmas Pizza. It is basically dough..YUM..my favorite..Christian enjoyed watching Daddy knead the dough. Joe then started our decorations outside. Christian woke up from his nap and stood at the window calling Daddy and clapping. I guess he is just as excited about the Holidays as we are..


Ok Daddy I am paying attention..First you put the stuff in the bowl, and then mix...
That looks like fun...Can I try???
This feels kind of funny...
But I like it...

Check out my jammies...Our little ball player in training...

YEAH...Pizze is done, I think I can get my mouth around it...

YUMMY !!!

I think I need a break from all of that Pizza...How about you read me this book Mom?

Well if you are going to just take pictures I will read it myself...










4 comments:

Mindy said...

AWWWW....fun times today making pizza. Love it. And actually I would really like some! LOL. He is such a sweetie and looks so cute in his PJ's. I smiled when I saw him in them...brought back GOOD memories for me:-) Unlike the WILD memories from today. Well it's 7:46 and both kids have been in bed and ASLEEP for over 20 minutes. Can you tell I was exhausted today? Alec asked to go to bed and I said OK! LOL.

Christian is growing more and more each day...hoping we can SOMEHOW meet up this week before Sat.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh Gina! I am coming out of lurker status! LOL! I just had to comment on these last 2 posts. I haven't checked blogs for awhile and thought just MAYBE??? you had an update and couldn't believe it when I saw all of the new posts and pictures! YEAH!!!!!!

I just smiled from ear to ear looking at those pictures of Joe making his pizza and Christian watching and then helping daddy! (Now that is what I call a DEEP DISH PIZZA!!!) I know how long you have both waited for days like this! I know you just want to freeze time right now. I don't blame you one bit because they just grow up way too fast!!!

I remember that ALec had jammies just like those baseball ones. I just love them and I am sure Christian will be quite the ballplayer too! Joe must be just so excited for all of it!

I never had a little boy and after having a grandson and then seeing Christian pictures, I can't tell you how much I wish we would have had a son. I just LOVE all of the little boy things with Alec, from that adventurous side that boys have and just the adorable side of boys! They are SOOOOOOO sweet!

I am so glad you are posting and I love your festive look too! Keep posting. I love to follow along!

Love,
Mrs. Jones

We're just try'in to be a normal family in this crazy world. said...

He is getting so big, he looks like a little boy now. Time is flying. I miss him, we have to get together!

Anonymous said...

Gina, I absolutely love the picture of Christian sitting in the snow with that funny blue hat on. Will you send it to me if you can or if you get this and find out I want it. Hugs and kisses this blogging is becoming tiresom, Love ya girl, your GodMother,