Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nothing but pictures...

I know...I know...I know....It has been FOREVER since I posted last. Here are pictures since I last posted. I promise I will try harder...
I love this face...
Relaxing on Snoopy...
New Years Eve... Kris, Mindy, Alec, and Mikayla...
George, Julie, and Amanda...
I know the cat is in here somewhere...
Christian and Pap...Look at those dimples...
His favorite Christmas gift...

Up to no good with the tissue paper...

Christian and NeeNee playing with pine cones...
Papa do you like my shoes???
Sydney and Christian...
Grandma and Pap do you like the pictures I had taken for you???
Loving the sofa he got for Christmas...


Showing off all of his toys to Alec and Mikayla...


Christian and Mikayla emptying ever toy out of the basket...
NO Kris you CANNOT have Mr. Snuggly...

Mom I think I am ready for this snow thing you keep telling me about...
I think he likes it...


Having fun at the Christmas party with all of his friends from Guatemala...
Tara and Devon...
Mindy and Mikayla...
Izzy and Joseph...
Cute little Gage...
Having a nice conversation with Izzy...
Isabelle...

I love this picture...
I never expected this reaction...He really thought Santa was cool...

This is the best feeling in the world....























































4 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG you DID IT! I am so proud of you! You came through like a warrior(LOLOLOLOL)...now keep it updated! We love seeing all the pics...although I get to see him in PERSON. LOL. Mikayla says *smooches* and she will see you in a few days Christian. Save a hug or at least a fruit puff for her.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

That last picture is great. Hope you guys are doing well. :)

- Natalie's Husband

Mindy said...

I am tagging you..check out my blog for details now get your act together girl and publish that post I know you have saved in your drafts!

Anonymous said...

Joe & Gina, I am not sure if I am doing this right? I have been leaving messages all over the blog,(who ever came up with that name? Blog?)sounds goofy to me) Anyhow, if you get this what I want to say is BRAVO, job well done. Christian is beautiful, and so happy. The pictures are great and thanks for sharing Bailey Rose with us. She's a cutie.
I am very happy for you that you found delivery an awesome experience? YUK, I was exhausted when my beautiful grandson was born. I said: com' on doc, let's get the show on the road, I am exhausted. He said; it's not about you grandma, How tired do you think your daughter is? I said; I don't care how tired she is, she ain't doin' the work, I am.
(They had numbed her and she couldn't feel anything) I had to pick her up from the back and sit her up to push because she was numb. At one point I layed across her chest and said I was on a break. WOW I was tired. Anyhow I am happy for all of you, and I don't think I'll leave my name because if I do and my kids ever see this they will be embarassed. SO from an aunt of yours who loves you very much,,,, oh I'll give you a better clue, I just remembered I'm your GodMother too!
love you ,,,, bye,