Monday, December 3, 2007

MR. SNUGGLY

Last Christmas Christian was in Guatemala, but he still received lots of gifts. One of those gifts was from Uncle Kevin & Aunt Aimee. It was a snuggly that came with PJ's. When he came home it was in his crib waiting. Well he fell in love with it. At first he just slept with it. Now it goes with him everywhere around the house. It has been washed I can't tell you how many times already. I sure hope it holds up because I am never going to find another one like it. He has others, but none are as good as Mr. Snuggly..


Mom..I just love him SO much...
He tastes really good...


UH..OH...I lost him, I sure hope he's not out in the snow...

Do you think he is up here on the table??? NOPE...

Maybe I put him under the pillow??? NOPE...

He's not in my grocery cart either...

AAHHH..Here he is, he was hiding with all of my other toys that I throw all over Mommys floor...

Come on Mr. Snuggly,Mom says it's time for bed...

But please Mom we aren't ready..Can we stay up just a little longer...










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina --

Still keeping an eye on your blog here, nice to see some new pics. Christian is getting very big!

Hope we can see you guys over the holidays... it's been too long.

Best,
Will
(Natalie can leave her own message!)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the snuggly! How sweet! I love the picture of him just sitting there happily playing and the snuggly is in his mouth.

The last picture is so funny! Already trying to talk his mommy into getting to stay up later! hahahaha! Just need a few more hugs from his mommy, right!

Don't you just love those little footed sleepers. I can still remember to this day hardly being able to stand it until I could buy Mindy her lst pair of big girl jammies.....the ones that snap at the waist with the feet in them instead of the infant sleepers. It was such a big deal to me. Weird, I know! And to remember it this many years later!???

I was so excited you posted pics again. Keep it up! This is wonderful! I love it! He has just the sweetest smile Gina! He looks so so happy and safe and secure!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Aunt Aimee will have to keep her eyes open for a backup.

Aunt Aimee

Our Family of 5 said...

HI Gina!
It was great to finally meet you in person! Christian is a doll! Katelyn is still talking about how cute he is! Maybe we can get together with you and Mindy some time and let the kiddos play~
Hugs,

Lisa and Sophia

Anonymous said...

Gina & Joe, It's me again, just blogging along, not sure if you are going to be able to read this but hoping at least one of my notes gets to you. Just wanting to say, Great Job, How do you learn to do all of this stuff. It is really nice to see you all so happy. The pictures of Christian and Baily Rose are beautiful. I love the one with Kayla kissing her brand new baby sister. You should blow that one up, so when Bailey is in her terrible twos and on Kaylas last nerve you have a picture to prove how nice she was at one time. Love you guys and if you didn't get the blog note about the video, BRAVO it was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Love you guys, ,,, For Kayla,,, her namesake and for Gina, your, GodMother

Anonymous said...

Gina where's those pictures! ha-ha:)Melissa