Saturday, July 7, 2007

This evening Aunt Lisa and Uncle John came to visit. We went out to eat at the Cracker Barrell. What fun we had watching Christian suck on a lemon. Daddy did not think it was funny, Mommy and Aunt Lisa did....Sorry some of these pictures are out of order. One of these days I will get it right...

hhhmmm...let me see if I like this yellow thing...
I'm not sure if I like it yet, but everyone is laughing...
ok...I think I have had enough...
I know I'm making this goofy face, but I really do like it...
Taking a rest in the rocking chair at the Cracker Barrell..my mommy wants one of these...
Family photo opportunity with Aunt Lisa..she is camera happy...
I think you should take me for a swing...
This always makes me happy...

Oh mommy that feels sooooo good...
Enough of the camera Aunt Lisa...I'm naked under here you know...
Kissess for Mommy...
You don't have to tell me I know I'm cute...My parents tell me every day...
Uncle John I love being up here I feel like a King...



3 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG did you actually update your blog twice in the same week? Just kidding...you know I love you! These are such good pictures! I love the bakc and white one of Joe holding Christian. It reminds me of Kris and Mikayla...both our men in their sunglasses. LOL. All of these pictures are really, really good. It's so nice when someone ELSE takes the pictures. I am NEVER in the pictures because I am the photographer. The only time Kris wants to take a picture of ME is when I am asleep in the car obviously. :-)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Joe and Gina,
You guys look like one big happy family...finally!!!
Miss ya,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

OK, Gina you cant halloe4r at me anymore I am leaving a message. We had fun this weekend, the best was playing Wii with Joey. He was funny when he couldnt hit the ball. Give Christian a kiss for me. Love you guys,
Aunt Lisa