Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fun day at the Zoo...

Today Christian and I met Mindy, Alec, Mikayla, NiCole, and Izzy at the Zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a really good time. It is so amazing to see these children together. Christian was the little ladies man today with two little girlfriends. Thank you NiCole for the tub toys that you brought for Christian for his Birthday, that was really nice of you. Thanks for the fun day girls !!!!!

Can I please get out of here to see some animals...
Mikayla agrees...she wants out too...
Izzy counting the goats...

My little ladies man...look how shy both girls are...
Alec, Christian and I playing in the water...
Mindy and Mikayla...
NiCole and Izzy...
Mommy this is so much fun...



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Thank you for letting me hijack the pictures. LOL. I can't believe I forgot my camera but then again...it was QUITE a morning. I had a great time today and if you want to...you could always play the Macarena tomorrow with your friends....
HAHAHAH.....LOVE YA!

Mindy said...

OH....and I promise someday I WILL beat you to whatever it is we are doing. It might only happen once though. LOL.
Hugs

Bekah said...

Christian is precious. So darling. I love the zoo and seeing it through your sons eyes is priceless.

Mindy said...

I am having Christian withdrawl. LOL. See you Monday:-)
Hugs