Sunday, July 29, 2007

Catch up....

I am horrible at blogging, or atleast keeping up on it. We have had a busy week, last weekend we attended George and Julies wedding party. They were married in January in Vegas and had their party this summer. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor party. Congratulations !!!!!

This past week Christian and I went and picked up my nephew Alex and he came and stayed with us for 2 nights. We had alot of fun, we went to the Zoo and Alex golfed with Uncle Joe in the backyard. I don't know who had more fun him or Joe, they also fed the wild Turkeys we have. I do not have my pictures from Alex staying on my computer yet , but when I do I will post them. On Saturday we all went to a picinc with 16 or so other families who have adopted from Guatemala. Back in December I went to the first lunch with these women and there were only 2 babies home. Amazing how many are home now. We had so much fun....




The happy couple...
Aunt Julie your party is so much fun...
Here are our wild turkeys...
This is Joes' favorite picture...
Once again I uploaded pictures wrong..but this is after the adoption party...
This was on the way to the party..He is saying "Please not in the carseat again Mom and Dad"...
Christian and Mommy...
Mikayla and Joe...
Look at all these little ones...
Daddy helping Christian hit the pinata...


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love all the pictures. It sure has been a BUSY summer! So much fun and great memories though. Looking forward to October.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Gina, I miss your posts! I hope you get the chance to post soon!
NiCole

We're just try'in to be a normal family in this crazy world. said...

Great pics of the recep. thanks agian for everything.