Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikayla....

Saturday we attended Mikaylas 2nd Birthday party. Poor baby girl was sick with a double ear infection, but you never would have known. She knew it was her day and she was going to enjoy it. After the party we stopped at the picnic for our Adoption Agency so we could see our Attorney who flew in from Guatemala. I was excited to see her, and she was thrilled to see Christian. When we got home my Sister and BIL brought Bailey to see us. What a happy little girl she is. I could just sit and hold her for hours. Christian did so much better than I thought he would. He usually gets jealous when I hold other kids, but he was so gentle with her...





Christian dancing because he knows we are going to Mikaylas party...
I asked Mikayla to give him a kiss...Which she did...

He then sat on the floor and cried...LOL..it was SO funny...

Isabella having a blast...
Isabelle showing me outside...

Little Miss Devon...

Mikayla really like the Trike we got her...
Joe and Mikayla clapping for Christian for using his fork...
I couldn't believe it she actually blew out the candles...
Our attorney...
Christian stood at the door and signed more when we got home..I think he wanted to go back and party some more...
Our perfect new niece...
Joe and Bailey...Christian liked touching her feet...
Baby girl Aunt Gina loves you to pieces...
Bailey likes to eat...as soon as she is done she crashes...














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina,
That first picture of Christian is just so cute!!! It was so good to see you at the party and get to talk with you. You are the best mommy Gina and the love you have for all children just oozes out of you!!!!!!! How very special of a person you are. I love seeing also "Christian and Joe" together! How perfectly Christian was placed into your family. I tell you, he sure lights up any room he is in with that smile of his.
Hope to see you again soon.
I was so excited when I found you had posted. Keep it up. I always check and was so very happy to see you had updated.
Love you!
Cheryl (Mindy's mom)

Anonymous said...

I also meant to say that Bailey is just beautiful!!!!
Cheryl