Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Christian....Welcome Bailey Rose...


CONGRATULATIONS to my sister Lisa and my BIL John on having my niece Bailey Rose yesterday. I was able to be there for the delivery. I was very very very honored. When my sister found out she was pregnant I asked if I could be there since it was probably going to be my only opportunity of seeing a live birth. It was truly the most amazing thing I have witnessed in my life. I am so very proud of my sister it was a very long night and she was amazing...


This past weekend we had Christians birthday party. It was alot of fun, all of the kids had a blast. It was really HOT, but did not rain. Joe and I bought Christian a Bounce House for his Birthday and the kids love playing in it. Thank you to everyone who came it was an amazing day for me to be able to finally throw a birthday party for a child that is my own..It is something that I have wanted to do for ever...

Please look below at the video that Mindy made for us for Christians Birthday. Thank you so much Mindy, you know how much we love it... Miss Bailey Rose...

I was so happy to hear this little cry...

Getting her footprints...
What a beautiful face...

One proud big Sister... Very Very Proud Daddy...

I don't need a spoon...

I will just drink my oatmeal...


Enjoying his Bounce House...


Loving us singing Happy Birthday...
Look at that smile...

Lisa and Grace who came from Boston...

Lisa and I at AppleBees

Christian and Uncle T at his party...

The Cake...

Christian pushing Logan in his new car from Mindy and Kris...
Happy with everyone singing Happy Birthday to him...


Alex and Hailey racing to the Bounce House...

Christian and Kirstin...


Yes it my new sandbox from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Aimee and all I want to do is throw the sand...
Christian and Mommy...
Kissing his girlfriend Mikayla...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina & Joe, This was one of the most beautiful videos that we have ever seen, Congratulations on a job well done. We are SO very proud of you, and So very happy for all three of you. Although we may not see you often please remember that we love you today, tomorrow & forever and always,
God Bless,
Aunt Chele & Uncle Nels.

Anonymous said...

Pictures look great! Our boys had a great time, they're still talking about the party.

Well, not so much Zachary. He mostly still just cries and eats and poops.

But, you know, the other two are still talking about it. :)

- Will

Anonymous said...

I don't think there could be a much more loved little boy by his mommy and daddy than Christian!!! Gina, it brings tears to my eyes everytime you write about Christian and the joy you feel of being a mother. It truly just never ends the joy you will feel all of the days of your life. It is so deep it hurts sometimes.
That picture of him smiling when everyone singing Happy Birthday to him was soooooo sweet! One of my all time favorite pictures is the one on the video of you and Christian laying on the bed together and the one of Christian and Joe on the riding mower.
I am so happy it didn't rain and it was the perfect day for your little boys 2nd birthday!
Happy Birthday sweet Christian,
Love,
Mindy's mom

We're just try'in to be a normal family in this crazy world. said...

I love the slide show. It's awesome! I hope Mindy know's she did a great job!