Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with friends...

Tonight we started a new tradition. We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Kris, Mindy, Alec, and Mikayla. They have been going this particular Pumpkin Patch for years. It was so nice and Mindy and I decided we are going to meet every year. All of the kids had fun and so did the adults. It was so much fun watching them walk through the field of pumpkins. I love this time of year...



They're off...



Alec having fun in the hay maze...

Christian did not like it and climbed out immediately...

Alec and I...

Joe and Kris showing the little ones the animals...

It is really hard picking...

I like this one...

And I'll take this one...
Joe, Christian and I...

Kris, Mikayla, Alec, and Mindy...

Having fun playing in the field...


Look at him laughing...

I like this one also...

How about a kiss...


Mikayla says "That's it I'm done no more kissing... Look at Mikayla laughing...She liked that rock...





Alec pushing the cart full of pumpkins...


So proud of themselves...



2 comments:

Jen said...

Gina,
I hope you guys had fun! Hope all is well:)
Love,
Jen

We're just try'in to be a normal family in this crazy world. said...

i see you haven't been on your blog either. lol i'm gonna start mine up again